Hearth Protective Linings
- Use of monolithic castable and shotcrete products to reprofile hearth areas.
- Provide technical assistance and QA/QC for the installation of castable and shotcrete products.
- Inspection of the hearth taphole core to identify premature wear in the taphole areas.
- Provide technical assistance and field supervision in the replacement of the taphole core.
- Based on specific customer casthouse trough/runner performance requirements, AMTS can provide engineering and refractory product recommendations.
- Redesign could include the addition of trough cooling.
- Trough refractory zoning to address different wear mechanisms will result in increased trough tonnage performance.
- In addition, the inclusion of our proven safety lining design provides an additional layer of protection.
Bosh and Stack Shotcrete
- AMTS can assist in the selection of proper materials to be installed in the bosh and stack.
- Provide technical assistance before and during the refractory installation to the blast furnace bosh and stack.
Stove Monolithic Design
- AMTS can provide technical assistance in the material selection proces for the different areas of the stove.
- AMTS has expertise in monolithic refractory designs for hot blast stove repairs, which includes our patented dome design.